Landlords Insurance

Getting the right Landlords Insurance means protecting your property investment, giving you the confidence that you will be covered should you need to make an insurance claim. Professional Insurance Agents Ltd have an expert team to guide you through the process of getting a quote and buying your landlords insurance.

What is Landlord Insurance?

Landlords Insurance covers you in the event of a claim arising that may cause you financial loss. Landlord Insurance is different to standard home insurance as it is underwritten to protect your rental property and tenants against unique risks.

The amount of Landlord Buildings Insurance should be based on the rebuild value of your property, while your landlord contents insurance is based on the contents replacement value.

Contact one of our experienced brokers on +44 (0) 1323 648000 or e-mail us at

Download Form

What am I covered against?

With our Landlords Insurance, the policy can insure a wide range of tenant types: anything from students to tenants in receipt of DSS payments, asylum seekers and multi-occupancy properties.

We can be flexible about the levels of cover offered, so you can choose the one best suited to you. For example, on unoccupied properties, you can choose between two cover levels, Either full perils cover – giving peace of mind, or only FLEEA cover, at a cheaper price.

Cover will remain in place, even if the property use changes. So if the tenant moves out and the building is unoccupied, or if the property changes from a residential let to a holiday let, the cover remains in place.

The policy can be adapted to suit your needs, many of the below covers are optional, allowing you to tailor the policy to your specific needs:

All of the benefits and exclusions are clearly outlined in the policy summary and wording. These are both available to read before purchase. Please get in touch with one of our brokers if you have any questions.

Download Form